If you did not receive an email, you can activate your WJCT Passport account by contacting email@example.com or by calling 904.358.6388.
- Within the PBS app on the Apple TV, click on Settings
- Click on Deactivate
- Exit to main Apple TV page
- Click on PBS app
- Instructions will appear on the screen instructing you to go to your computer and visit pbs.org/activate and enter the password which will be provided on the screen (note, this is not the Passport activation code)
- Visit pbs.org/activate, enter provided password, press enter
- You will be taken to a page asking you to login – using the same email affiliated with WJCT Passport
- Enter the email affiliated with Passport, enter the password set up when originally logging into WJCT Passport
- Click Sign In
- Apple TV PBS app will automatically be updated with this information and will have all the benefits of WJCT Passport
The WJCT Passport library will continue to grow as more series and episodes are added.
Look for videos with this symbol: Those videos are only available to users who are registered for WJCT Passport.
Certain content, including kids, news and public affairs programs such as CYBERCHASE, BOB THE BUILDER, THOMAS & FRIENDS as well as HOMETOWN, COMMUNITY THREAD, FRONTLINE, PBS NEWSHOUR, INDEPENDENT LENS and POV, will be accessible to everyone.
Certain content, including kids, news and public affairs programs such as CYBERCHASE, BOB THE BUILDER, THOMAS & FRIENDS as well as HOMETOWN, FRONTLINE, COMMUNITY THREAD, PBS NEWSHOUR, INDEPENDENT LENS and POV, will be accessible to everyone.