Shakespeare for Dummies
May 28, 2013 @ 6:30pm
Location: WJCT Studios
WJCT invites you to
Shakespeare for Dummies
A screening and discussion about Shakespeare, his works, how to understand it all, and how it all is relevant today.
- screening of Shakespeare uncovered
- listening to wjct’s Shakespeare uncovered radio segments with local actors/directors/playwrights
- panel discussion
- 6:30-7 pm — Reception
- 7-7:30pm — Listening/Screening
- 7:30-8:30pm — Panel Discussion
100 Festival Park Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Speaking of Health After Hours Presented by WJCT and Baptist Health
May 29, 2013 @ 6:00pm
Location: Brumos Porsche
Join WJCT and Baptist Health for the FREE after hours series that promotes health!
Options for Joint Replacement
Dale A. Whitaker, MD
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute, Baptist Beaches
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
10100 Atlantic Blvd.
- 6:00 pm – Registration
- 6:20 pm – Presentation
- 7:00 pm – Q&A
RSVP by May 29 at noon by clicking here.
Antiques Roadshow in Jacksonville
June 8, 2013 @ 7:00am
Location: Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
1000 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
You can still purchase tickets here!
WJCT has reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. You can book with a discounted rate here!
What You Need To Know
- You must have a ticket to enter the event.
- Each ticketholder can bring two items (and must bring at least one item). We do not prescreen ticket holders’ items and cannot suggest which items ticket holders should choose to bring.
- If you contact a ROADSHOW appraiser regarding the item(s) you plan to bring to the event, then we cannot consider the item(s) for taping.
- Your item(s) must fit through a standard door.
- Vehicles, stamps, paper currency, coins, bicycles, fossils, tools, glass fire extinguishers and explosives or hazardous materials cannot be appraised.
- If you plan to bring an antique or vintage firearm for appraisal, please read important information in our FAQ.
- If you plan to bring a painting for appraisal, please be prepared for the possibility of an extra-long wait in line. You’re welcome to bring a painting, but please keep in mind you may not have to wait as long for an appraisal of a different type of object.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the entrance time on your ticket.
- You must be able to carry or move your item throughout the event. We do not provide dollies or carts or assistance of any kind. You can bring your own cart or dolly as long as it does not have metal wheels.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the venue has concrete floors.
- If you or your guest has difficulty standing for long periods of time, please bring a small, lightweight and portable chair or wheelchair.
- Concession stands will be open and refreshments will be available for purchase at the Convention Center.
- The fun continues at the exit, where you can stop and visit our valued sponsors, and say hello to WJCT staff!
If you need to use the drop-off area prior to parking, please enter the Convention Center Main Parking Lot, drive past the antique locomotive, turn left and proceed along the parking lot perimeter; turn left at the building, drop off is at the northwest corner of the facility.