Join us for a FREE workshop for PreK-3rd grade educators! This ClassVINCI and WJCT workshop will share information about implementing technology in the classroom and details about the free, standards-based PBS resources available to educators!
- Gain knowledge on the background of technology used for the classroom
- Demystify the challenges and gain confidence in using technology in the classroom
- Learn about blended learning from concept to implementation for young learners
- Witness how to leverage technology and how to put it to use to help each individual student to succeed
- An overview of other PBS resources available to educators
- Continental breakfast
- Door prizes
[/box] [divider height=”20″ unit=”px” /]
Sponsored in part by:
Saturday, January 25, 2014
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
100 Festival Park Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32202