What do you know about Lp(a), the unknown killer?
Come join Dr. Albert Lopez D.O. to discuss this dangerous lipoprotein and what you can do about it.
DID YOU KNOW
- Approximately 50% of those having heart attacks or strokes have normal cholesterol levels
- Lp(a) is linked to higher risk of heart disease than LDL
- One in 14 heart attacks are due to Lp(a) cholesterol
- 1 out of 5 individuals have high Lp(a) and are at increased cardiovascular risk
- What you can do about this genetic risk factor
- 11:30AM Registration
- 12:00 – 1:00PM Program
- Lunch Provided
This event is FREE, but space is limited and reservations are required.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
100 Festival Park Ave.
Jacksonville, Florida 32202