Did you know there are ten times as many bacteria in the human body as there are human cells in the body?
Come enjoy a FREE lunch and learn about the fascinating topic of microbiome and gut bacteria.
- How can you make peace with the trillion “roommates” living in your gut?
- How do antibiotics alter the gut microbiome?
- Are you at risk for a bacterial infection known as C. diff?
- Are fecal transplants moving into mainstream treatment?
- Current clinical trials to heal your gut microbiome.
Join Dr. Bharat Misra, a renowned gastroenterologist at Borland Groover, in discussing this advancing wave of science. Dr. Misra is actively involved in multiple clinical trials as principal investigator and sub investigator involving cutting-edge therapies right here in Jacksonville.
- 11:30AM Registration
- 12:00 – 1:00PM Program
- Lunch Provided
This event is FREE, but space is limited and reservations are required. Reserve your seat today!
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
100 Festival Park Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32202