“When you do something nice for your neighbor, you start something good.”
Join Daniel Tiger and Katerina Kittycat, with their friends Arthur, Jet Propulsion, Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat, and the Cat in the Hat to celebrate WJCT’s annual Be My Neighbor Day and start something good in your neighborhood!
In honor of Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood and the new generation of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, we’re bringing together our friends and community partners in a fun-filled Saturday festival sharing with families how to be a great neighbor!
- Decorate placemats to share with residents in assisted living facilities.
- Make your pledge to do something good for a neighbor.
- Meet a community helper and learn how you can help too.
- Plant a sunflower to give as a gift to a special friend.
- Find a cool place in your neighborhood to explore this summer!
- Enjoy food trucks from across the First Coast!
This event is free, but we do request that you RSVP by May 1st before 5PM.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
100 Festival Park Ave.
Jacksonville, Florida 32202