“When you do something nice for your neighbor, you start something good.”
Join Daniel Tiger, Katerina Kittycat, and their friends to celebrate WJCT’s annual Be My Neighbor Day and start something good in your neighborhood!
In honor of Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood and the new generation of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, we’re bringing together our friends and community partners in a fun-filled Saturday festival sharing with families how to be a caring neighbor!
- Decorate placemats to share with residents in assisted living facilities.
- Make your pledge to do something good for a neighbor.
- Meet a community helper and learn how you can help too.
- Make a bookmark for yourself and for someone special.
- Enjoy food trucks from across the First Coast.
- Find a cool place in your neighborhood to explore this summer.
- And more!
Angel Kids Pediatrics
Children’s Home Society of Florida
Grassroots Natural Market
Guardian ad Litem
Early Learning Coalition of Duval
Florida Department of Transportation
Florida’s Poison Control Centers
Lifesouth Community Blood Centers
North Florida Regional Council
Ounce of Prevention Fund
PNC Grow Up Great
Safe Kids/Wolfson Children’s Hospital
First Coast Snowie Ice
More coming soon!
**Due to space restrictions stollers will not be allowed inside WJCT Studios. Stroller parking will be available outside.
This event is free, but we do request that you RSVP by May 9th before 5PM.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
100 Festival Park Ave.
Jacksonville, Florida 32202