- Jacksonville Councilman Files Bill To Return Hemming Monument To Familyby Sky Lebron on September 18, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Councilman Garrett Dennis filed a bill this week that would urge the city to give the recently taken down Charles Hemming monument back to the Hemming family.
- New Jacksonville Flu Vaccine Program Aims To Help City’s Underserved, Uninsuredby Sky Lebron on September 9, 2020 at 3:55 pm
The city of Jacksonville is partnering with the Duval County Medical Society to launch FluVaxJax , a campaign to get more people vaccinated ahead of flu season.
- Curry, Rutherford, Duval GOP Slam Democrats, DNC, Align Support For Trumpby Sky Lebron on August 20, 2020 at 8:51 pm
Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry and Northeast Florida U.S. Representative John Rutherford both attended a “MAGA Meet-up” at the Duval GOP Headquarters Thursday morning, where they affirmed their support for President Donald Trump this November and attacked Democrats and the recently held Democratic National Convention.
- Mayor Curry Urges Residents To Wear Masks, Announces 3rd Cure Violence Locationby Brendan Rivers on August 12, 2020 at 6:32 pm
The city of Jacksonville has partnered with local hospitals and hospital administrators on a public service announcement urging residents to wear masks to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
- Curry Weighs In On Hemming Park, Provides Update On Confederate Monuments Removalby Sky Lebron on August 5, 2020 at 7:02 pm
During Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry’s COVID-19 media briefing Wednesday afternoon, he weighed in on the renaming of Downtown’s Hemming Park and provided some context on the city’s removal of Confederate monuments and markers.
The following information on this page is from the Duval County Supervisor of Elections: