- 3/8/19: Friday Media Roundtable; Concours d’Eleganceby Heather Schatz on March 8, 2019 at 7:50 pm
For this week’s First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross Media Roundtable, our panel of journalists looked at some of the biggest stories of the week, including:
- Jax Ethics Commission Looks Into Sunshine Law Enforcement After City Council Probeby Brendan Rivers on March 8, 2019 at 7:37 pm
In response to a recent criminal investigation of several Jacksonville City Council members, the Jacksonville Ethics Commission is asking Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody to issue a legal opinion on local ethics commissions’ ability to enforce the state’s Sunshine Laws.
- Four Candidates For Jacksonville Mayor Debate Crime, Selling JEA And Moreby Abukar Adan on March 7, 2019 at 6:06 am
The four Jacksonville mayoral candidates whose names are on the ballot faced off in a televised debate Wednesday at Jacksonville University Public Policy Institute ahead of the March 19 elections.
- Mayoral Hopefuls Make Their Case At Northwest Jacksonville Forumby Abukar Adan on March 5, 2019 at 6:16 pm
More than 200 mostly African-American residents packed a church in Northwest Jacksonville Monday evening to hear from the three mayoral hopefuls vying to unseat Mayor Lenny Curry.
- Low Turnout At Mayoral Hopeful Brosche’s First Town Hallby Abukar Adan on February 25, 2019 at 5:15 pm
Mayoral candidate Anna Brosche Friday evening held a town hall in Springfield to make her case to voters. Few turned out to meet her.
The following information on this page is from the Duval County Supervisor of Elections: